|Limited 'Wolfpac Box' edition of new JD & the FDCs album available to pre-order|
|Monday, 18 May 2015 08:58|
JD & the FDCs will release their second album, entitled 'Anatomy Of A Wolf', on 22nd June 2015 and have now revealed the details of the Wolfpac Box edition of the album.
If you indulged in the Badger Box version of the band's 'Recognise' album in 2012 - which sold out almost immediately - then you'll know how awesome this will be!
The Wolfpac Box is strictly limited edition, hand-numbered, signed by all four band members and contains EXCLUSIVE items that will only ever be available in this package:
- The 'Anatomy Of A Wolf' album on CD
- An 'Anatomy Of A Wolf' 4"x4" embroidered patch
- A 12 track bonus disc featuring unreleased studio tracks, radio sessions, acoustic songs and covers
- Four Panini style football stickers/trading cards of the band
- An 80s style "Black Hearts" rubber wristband
- A genuine used lyric sheet from the studio or a used set list
Pre-order now and the Wolfpac Box will be shipped to you a week before the official album release date of 22/6/15. You'll be the first to own it!
The regular version of 'Anatomy Of A Wolf' is also now available to pre-order. Get it here:
The 'Anatomy Of A Wolf' cover art was drawn by Johnny Bonnel, lead singer of the Swingin' Utters, and the album features guest appearances by Spunk Volcano from Dirt Box Disco and also one of the UK's hottest rappers, YouthOracle.
'Anatomy Of A Wolf' tracklisting:
1.) This Ship Is Going Down
The album release show will be held at the Tap N Tumbler in Nottingham on Thursday 18th June and is FREE ENTRY!
Watch the video for 'Black Hearts', the first single from 'Anatomy Of A Wolf', below: